Many gay men find themselves trapped in a series of no-win situations. If we don’t live honestly and openly, we won’t have the skills, wisdom, or relationships necessary to manifest our dreams. But when we do come out, we must confront the full force of societal homophobia, and consider a variety of questions:
- Can we create a family without mimicking the norms of a straight society?
- How do we cultivate sustainable gay friendships amidst our internalized homophobia?
- In a world of hook-up apps and disposable relationships, how do we find lasting love?
A Gay Man’s Guide to Life answers these questions. Britt East presents an approachable, no-nonsense path for gay men, to set down the excuses and get to the business of improving their lives. No new-age mumbo jumbo or wishy-washy self-help jargon. Just real work focused on real results to unleash our true selves and unlock our best lives.
BRITT EAST is an author and speaker who uses his experience, strength, and hope to challenge and inspire change-oriented gay men to get down to the business of improving their lives. With over two decades of personal growth and development experience in a variety of modalities, such as the 12 Steps, Nonviolent Communication, yoga, meditation, talk therapy, and the Hoffman Process, Britt is committed to building a personal practice of self-discovery that he can then share with gay men everywhere. He lives in Seattle with his husband and their crazy dog.
- Music Intro/Outro: “Thoughts” by Killah Smilez
- Music Outro: “Explained” by Killah Smilez
- Make sure you check out the Killah Smilez song on Amazon
- Catch the music video by Killah Smilez HERE